Job: Agent in Training - Job #: 01066
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at American Family Insurance Co.
- 1 Agent in Training Job - 2234255A7
- 2 American Family Insurance Agent Job - 2194847A8
- 3 Commercial Lines Performance Senior Analyst Job
- 4 Sales Business Performance Consultant Job
- 5 Operations Associate Underwriter Job
- 6 Actuarial Analyst or Actuarial Senior Analyst - Commercial Lines Job
- 7 ITIL Process Expert (Change and Configuration Management) Job
- 8 Medical Services Specialist Job - 2618882A0
- 9 Accounting Senior Analyst or Analyst II Job
- 10 Advertising Director Job
- 11 Personal Lines Performance Senior Analyst - Specialty & Homeowners Lines Job
Browse Similar Jobs: Insurance
An Agent in Training (AIT) will work for American Family Insurance as a temporary employee. The position is designed to give 'on the job training' in preparation for operating an American Family agency. Working under the direction of an Agency Sales Manager, an AIT must learn to solicit, quote, and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique insurance and financial needs. Incumbents will learn to build and cultivate long-term customer relationships with the goal of providing the highest level of service and customer satisfaction. The term of employment for an AIT is typically six to twelve months but will not regularly exceed twenty-four months. But, an AIT is an 'at will' employee who may be terminated at any time.Primary Accountabilities
- Sales Skill Development (70%)
Actively develops and applies techniques, best practices, and recommended strategies to drive sales.Participates in established sales-related development activities.Solicits available insurance products to new and existing clients.Conducts comparisons to other insurers/policies.Calculates and quotes policy premiums.Makes suitable recommendations on policy coverages and options, closes sales, and processes applications in an accurate manner.Maintains an active awareness of current products / coverages offered, and underwriting rules. Must also be aware of state insurance regulations.Analyzes information such as motor vehicle reports, credit reports, applications, risk, etc., to accept or reject new business.Tracks daily sales activity and keeps management apprised of sales activity on an ongoing basis.
- Customer Service Skill Development (30%)
Actively develops and applies techniques, best practices, and recommended strategies to enhance the customer experience.Participates in established customer service development activities.Projects and promotes a favorable image of American Family Insurance to enhance public attitudes regarding company products and services.Maintains compliance with Do-Not-Call regulations, policies and procedures.Assists customers with account changes.Responds appropriately to customer claim situations.Deals with customers in a fair and ethical manner.
Skills / Requirements
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.