Job: Care Center Operations Support Director
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at American Family Insurance Co.
- 1 Care Center Operations Support Director Job
- 2 Customer Care Center Associate Representative Job - 2599502A0
- 3 Accounting Senior Analyst or Analyst II Job
- 4 Mobile Program Lead - Sales Technology Job
- 5 Actuary/Pricing Strategist - Homeowners Lines Job
- 6 Innovation Engineer Job
- 7 Business Strategy and Planning Senior Analyst Job
- 8 CFR Corporate Underwriting Manager Job
- 9 Commercial Lines Product Mgmt Manager (Specialty & Liability) Job
- 10 Business Tech and Reporting Senior Specialist Job
- 11 Business Data and Reporting Specialist Job
- 12 IT Strategic Buyer (Sourcing Consultant) Job
- 13 IT Senior Strategic Buyer (Sourcing Senior Consultant) Job
- 14 American Family Insurance Agent Job - 2194847A7
- 15 IT Sourcing & Procurement Analyst (Sourcing Analyst) Job
- 16 Actuary/Pricing Development Manager - Auto Lines Job
- 17 Commercial Lines Performance Senior Analyst Job
- 18 Personal Lines Performance Senior Analyst - Specialty & Homeowners Lines Job
The Care Center Operations Support Director is responsible for the development and implementation of care center infrastructure operations such as quality, training, policies, processes and procedures. Leads the development of processes to forecast resource requirements and coordinates care center technology. Oversees the integration of strategic and operational plans, encompassing care centers in multiple divisions. The director works closely with care center leadership as well as engages key stakeholders from other divisions to ensure care centers are able to deliver seamless, consistent, cost effective and industry leading customer service that supports company strategy.Primary Accountabilities
- Quality and Training (20%)
Directs and coordinates the development of quality assurance and training programs to monitor, measure and review individual and team goals and standards.Oversees the implementation of new or revised quality and training programs. Collaborates with Sales and Service Care Center Operations leaders to ensure quality feedback is provided in employee coaching sessions to enhance care center performance and employee development.Plans, develops, reviews, recommends, and implements best practices for the quality and training functions.Leads the development and implementation of technical material and training when not provided by the HR Education Department.
- Policies, Processes and Procedures (20%)
Directs the development and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures for the Sales and Service Care Center.Directs the analysis of data gathered from quality or customer experience reviews and integrates the results into actions that improve policies, practices and systems.Oversees the process of researching and responding to consumer or insurance department inquiries or complaints.
- Care Center Infrastructure (15%)
Leads development and implementation of core care center processes such as contact management, knowledge management, and workforce planning.Oversees staff that forecast day-to-day call flow, forecast resource requirements and develops schedule optimization across multiple internal call centers.Leads the research activities to identify contact center systems technology that may benefit the company. Works closely with the business technology functions within the Claims and Integrated Sales and Service divisions to develop, design and implement these systems.
- Management/Leadership for Department or Unit (15%)
Manages direct reports, systems, and projects to achieve department/unit goals in accordance with Company policies and practices.Prepares and analyzes department/unit plans and reports.Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area.Creates an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance, and maintaining open communications.Develops staff through coaching, providing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments, and establishing performance & development plans.
- Strategies Linked to the Division's Business Goals/Results (10%)
Establishes, communicates, and implements departmental plans, objectives, and strategies.Participates as a member of the Management Team.Maintains an active awareness of American Family's business environments, corporate culture, and structure to support key decision-making.
- Customer Care Center Integration Strategy (10%)
Drives the development of an overall customer care center integration strategy to ensure consistently exceptional, industry leading customer experiences. The strategy will include care centers from both Claims and Integrated Sales and Service divisions and involve division vice presidents and care center leaders in developing the strategic plan.Engages key leaders from other divisions in the strategy development process and assessment process. Other divisions may include the business lines, Product Line Territories, Marketing, and Sales divisions.Oversees development and implementation of comprehensive plans to communicate the strategy.
- Inter-division Care Center Operational Support (10%)
Works closely with care center and planning leaders from the Claims and Integrated Sales and Service divisions to coordinate cross center operational planning efforts.Works with cross-divisional care center leaders to develop and implement standard management practices, standards and measurements that apply across care centers.Leads development and implementation of cross care center operational metrics. Oversees collective reporting and analysis of these metrics.Engages the quality assurance functions from each care center to develop cross care center measures, standards and practices. Sponsors collaborative continuous improvement efforts with the care centers.Sponsors and drives cross care center efforts to gather and embed the 'voice of the customer' into the methods for managing care center operations.
Skills / Requirements
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.