Job: AT&T Application Sales Executive 3 PCG MAC - Job #: 1204098
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Sales
Don't miss this opportunity to join the company recognized by Fortune magazine as the World's Most Admired Telecommunications Company and ranked #2 on DiversityInc's list of 2010 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- To sell mobility application solutions and wireless data products and related services in a defined territory.
- To proactively identify, close and deliver wireless data and application solutions with particular emphasis in the customers lines of business working with sales teams and account managers.
- Manage the assigned region or territory to drive mobility application solutions and wireless data products to assigned targets/quotas.
- Apply the wireless data line of business sales framework within the context of the region supported and ensure this framework is executed by the front line Account Execute.
- Proactively utilize in depth technical and sales expertise while leveraging the value proposition, case studies, work flow and ROI tools to drive wireless application sales and mobilizing customers business processes.
- In collaboration with assigned Sales Teams (Director, Sales Manager and Account Managers) develop plans to optimize wireless data sales in territory by proactively prioritizing targeted accounts and or solutions.
- Position self as the wireless data solutions and mobility applications Subject Matter Expert (SME) in territory.
- Proactively participate in wireless data and mobility application account and opportunity reviews with Sales management
- Provides responsive, timely and thorough responses to customers and sales people supported.
- Drive knowledge transfer to the sellers and customers on new wireless data solutions as needed.
- Build alliances, both internal and external with the mobility partner ecosystem and execute programs across functional organizations to successfully implement wireless data and application solutions.
- Develop, document and share best practices for selling wireless data and application solutions.
- Serve as the data and application lead on responses to RFX's and unsolicited proposals.
- Stay current and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of complex data products and AT&T Mobility Applications solutions and pricing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key business and profit drivers for customers and identify solutions which complement their business objectives and mobilize their business.
- Utilize sales automation tools as appropriate.
- Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, opportunity funnel and business plans to sales leadership and operational teams as required.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field preferred.
- 5-7 years experience with demonstrated success in selling technology, applications and solutions sales
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge to others.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Passion for winning.
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior leadership, customer executives and Presents professional image of self and Company.
- Strong technical knowledge in the following areas: Mobility Applications, Mobility Platforms and Operating Systems, VPN, WLAN, WWAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Routers, IP SEC, CDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, 802.11, Application
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn a technical product or service.
- History of success in consultative/applications selling to large accounts.
- Proven quota achievement acting in a solution sales and or sales support role.
- Versatile relationship skills in order to maintain strong bonds with people from a variety of backgrounds including technical, legal, marketing, product development, project management and sales.
- Excellent organizational skills which provide the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!!!
Please submit resume online below.