This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at ATI Ladish Forging
- 1 Millwright - Hammer Repair
- 2 IT Desktop Analyst
- 3 Metallurgical Engineer - Cudahy, Wisconsin
- 4 Maintenance Machine Repair
- 5 Maintenance Mechanic/Hydraulic Repair
- 6 Executive Assistant
- 7 Mechanical Engineer - 1st Shift
- 8 Sales Contract Administrator
- 9 Program Analyst - Cudahy, Wisconsin
- 10 Manufacturing Process & Experimental Technician
- 11 Safety Supervisor
- View All Jobs
Knowledge of motor and motor control applications, computerized machine controls, high voltage power distribution to 26,000 volts, construction wiring to NEC codes and basic PLC programming.
Skills / Requirements
Journey-level status required through a State Indentured Apprenticeship or 6-8 years of direct on the job experience capable of performing all above requirements. Further consideration for this position will be based on meeting stated qualifications or equivalent experience.