Profile: Aurora Health Care
A superb work culture
We believe in the concept of "responsible freedom." That means caregivers can take independent actions that benefit the patient and the organization. It is measured risk-taking that allows Aurora to always find a better way.
In the search for better ways to do things we are responsible for considering:
- the impact on people we serve
- the work team and workload impact
- the financial implications
- the effect on quality and operations
But with that responsibility comes freedom:
- Exercise reasonable judgment
- Be creative and innovative
- Not have to ask permission
- Remove barriers
What does it mean for you?
- Your ideas and actions are valued
- You are recognized and rewarded
- You can act on behalf of the customer
- You can function as an adult
Our culture is more than just freedom from always having to ask permission. It is an obligation accepted by every caregiver to find a better way.