Job: Intake Counselor - Behavioral Health - Job #: 79995BR
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Aurora Health Care
- 1 Registered Nurse Pool B Medical Surgical Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh
- 2 Neurodiagnostic Technician, Aurora Summit Medical Center
- 3 Supervisor Physician Coding - Milwaukee
- 4 REGISTERED NURSE (Bilingual Spanish) -Home Care- South Side Milwaukee
- 5 Registered Nurse - Case Manager Clinical Specialties
Imagine Yourself Here:
At Aurora Health Care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well. We're a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care then they can get anywhere else. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
Better choice. Better career. Better life.
Intake Counselor - Behavioral Health
Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.-100
2900 W Oklahoma Ave
# Hours Per Pay Period (Bi-weekly)
Nights as scheduled
Req # (optional)
Explore a Career In
Behavioral Health Services
* Facilitating entry for Mental Health and Substance Abuse patients.
* Conducting initial intake assessment to facilitate placement into the appropriate level of care.
* Working closely with physicians, ER staff and intake personnel in providing continuity of care for patients.
Skills / Requirements
* Requires Master's degree in social work, clinical psychology, guidance/counseling or mental health nursing or other related field.
* Requires 3,000 hours post-master's degree supervised psychotherapy experience, as evidenced by independent provider status in the state of Wisconsin.
* Requires previous experience in the clinical assessment of psychiatric and chemical dependency disorders of all age populations.
* Demonstrates awareness in working with insurance companies and managed care review agencies.
* Demonstrates a working knowledge of the State of Wisconsin Mental Health and Development Disabilities Code.
* Must have excellent oral, written communication and problem-solving skills.
Discover the Benefits:
Imagine a work environment where you are valued for finding better ways of caring for our patients and are offered flexibility, mobility and growth through a wide range of career options. With Aurora you'll find a diverse and comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace.
Please click on the link below to apply to this position. You will be redirected to the Aurora Health Care career section. Please search and find the jobs of interest and apply directly on their site.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON