Job: Patient Services Assistant - Part Time - Kenosha - Job #: 91241BR
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Aurora Health Care
Imagine Yourself Here:
At Aurora Health Care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well. We're a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care then they can get anywhere else. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
Better choice. Better career. Better life.
Patient Services Assistant - Part Time - Kenosha
Aurora Quick Care-238
2801 14th Place
# Hours Per Pay Period (Bi-weekly)
3 10 hour days per week
Req # (optional)
Explore a Career In
* Greets patients and visitors and responds to routine requests for information. Answers telephone, screens calls, and takes messages.
* Registers patients; assists with the completion of forms; obtains demographic and insurance information; verifies insurance coverage, and makes basic updates to demographic and insurance information as necessary.
* Identifies and reports problems regarding registration and insurance billing.
* Prepares patient for exam and assists with exams and procedures. Obtains and records vital signs and assists in obtaining patient history, including current medications.
* Organizes and prepares exam rooms and work areas, including stocking, ordering supplies, and stocking patient education files. Maintains work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner. Assists in cleaning duties including garbage removal.
* Performs chart requests, patient follow-up calls and faxing patient records to primary care physicians.
* May perform vision testing, specimen collection, and ear lavage as ordered by healthcare provider.
* Assists patients in making appointments with clinics, calls ahead to Urgent Care or Emergency Room to alert them patient is being triaged to them.
Be part of a dynamic fast paced retail based clinic. Working closely with a wonderful group of NP's. Tasks from greeting patients, insurance and demographic data entry, and basic skills of taking a brief history and vital signs.
Skills / Requirements
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Proficiency using Microsoft office products, electronic mail and electronic medical record systems.
* Proficiency in faxing and copying.
* Ability to sort and file information alphabetically and numerically.
Ability to take vital signs.
Discover the Benefits:
Imagine a work environment where you are valued for finding better ways of caring for our patients and are offered flexibility, mobility and growth through a wide range of career options. With Aurora you'll find a diverse and comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace.
Please click on the link below to apply to this position. You will be redirected to the Aurora Health Care career section. Please search and find the jobs of interest and apply directly on their site.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.