Job: Registered Nurse EXPERIENCED - Visiting Nurse Association - Job #: 88272BR
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Aurora Health Care
- 1 Registered Nurse - Case Manager Clinical Specialties
- 2 Registered Nurse Pool B Medical Surgical Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh
- 3 REGISTERED NURSE (Bilingual Spanish) -Home Care- South Side Milwaukee
- 4 Supervisor Physician Coding - Milwaukee
- 5 Neurodiagnostic Technician, Aurora Summit Medical Center
Imagine Yourself Here:
At Aurora Health Care we believe that each of us can use our knowledge, experience and creativity to help people live well. We're a non-profit organization with a clear vision of providing people with better health care then they can get anywhere else. Our strength stems from teamwork and collaboration among a talented and diverse group of professionals.
Better choice. Better career. Better life.
Registered Nurse EXPERIENCED - Visiting Nurse Association
Aurora Visiting Nurse Association-516
# Hours Per Pay Period (Bi-weekly)
Monday - Friday
Req # (optional)
Explore a Career In
Are you happy with the impact you are making on your patients and community?
Do you wish you were doing more to help people to remain independent within their homes and communities?
If you are seeking a rewarding nursing experience that allows you the time to spend with your patients, to truly make a difference, consider joining our Home Care team at the VNA.
We have home care and hospice opportunities at our Branches in Milwaukee, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Hartford, Waukesha, West Allis, Cudahy, Lake Geneva, Kenosha and Wauwatosa. Opportunities in full or part time roles, on first or second shift or weekend program are available.
Skills / Requirements
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license granted by the State of Wisconsin.
* Bachelors Degree in Nursing is REQUIRED.
* Minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in clinical nursing is REQUIRED.
* Excellent communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of clients with patience and respect. Good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work well with physicians and other professionals in a direct and positive manner.
* Proficiency in clinical skills with the ability to work under direction and make sound judgments.
* Ability to operate the necessary equipment to perform the job, i.e., laptop, cell phone, telephone system.
* Ability to assess data reflecting the patient's status and the ability to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to their specific needs.
* Must have a tolerance for differences and an appreciation of multi-culturalism and diversity of the patients and their families.
* Current driver's license granted by the state of residency with a driving record that meets Aurora fleet safety standards and proof of automobile liability insurance.
* Prior home care or case management experience is preferred.
* *** If you do not have the required 3 years minimum RN experience, please apply to this position and you may be called by a recruiter to discuss your interest. ***
Discover the Benefits:
Imagine a work environment where you are valued for finding better ways of caring for our patients and are offered flexibility, mobility and growth through a wide range of career options. With Aurora you'll find a diverse and comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace.
Please click on the link below to apply to this position. You will be redirected to the Aurora Health Care career section. Please search and find the jobs of interest and apply directly on their site.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.