Job: Tree Care
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Estate "The Tree Care Specialists"
Full Time Arborist Positions Available
Request Application: email@example.com or 262-547-4732
Minimum 2 years experience in climbing and rigging techniques.
ISA Certification and CDL preferred.
Arborist Position Duties:
Climb with rope and saddle to do pruning and tree removals. Operate bucket truck to do same duties. Apply Plant Health Care (PHC) applications (spraying, fertilizing, soil injections, trunk injections, macro-infusions). Perform stem girdling root investigations. Cabling and bracing of trees. Stump grinding.
Valid driver‚s license with a clean driving history a must. Climbing experience preferred but not necessary, ability to climb and being comfortable working at heights is a must. Bucket truck experience helpful but not required. Ability to obtain a CDL driver‚s license and a Pesticide Applicators License (class 3.0).
* $900 New Employee Bonus
* A Great Career Opportunity
* Higher Than Average Wages
* State Of The Art Equipment
* Focus on Safety and Continuing Education
* Buckley Tree Service Offers A Safe Working Environment. We Currently Have Four TCIA Certified Tree Care Safety Professionals (CTSP) on Staff.
* Health, Dental and Disability Insurance
* Paid Vacations, Holidays and Personal Days
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Profit Sharing
* Positions available in our Madison, Mequon and New Berlin locations
* Challenging and rewarding employment
Applications available upon request:
262-547-4732 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills / Requirements
This company does not have more jobs