Job: Retirement & Investment Specialist
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Cuna Mutual Group
- 1 Retirement Services Consultant Job
- 2 IT Manager-Application Development, Retirement & Pensions Job
- 3 Senior IT Manager, Retirement Plan Services Product Job
- 4 Defined Benefits Specialist Job
- 5 Claim Specialist Job
- 6 Staff Auditor Job
- 7 Sr. Analyst, Finance Job
- 8 Workforce Management Consultant I (WI, IA, TX) Job
- 9 Actuary Job
- 10 Application Developer Job
- 11 Senior Accountant Job
- 12 Consumer Sales Trainer Job
- 13 Product Manager Job
- 14 Consultant, Sales Finance Job
- 15 Senior Manager, External Markets Job
- 16 Credit Union Lending Specialist Job
- 17 Market Research Manager Job
- 18 Operations Strategy & Execution Leader Job
- 19 Finance Leadership Program Associate Job
- 20 Sr. Manager, Direct Marketing Analytics Job
- 21 E-Commerce Operations Consultant Job
- 22 Credit Union Compliance Consultant Job
- 23 Senior Financial Analyst Job
- 24 Life Insurance Regulatory Compliance Consultant Job
- 25 Manager, Recruiting Job
Work Location: Madison, WI
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Retirement & Investment Specialist
50% 1. Support credit union participants and members requesting pension, insurance or investment information. Requests can be received through incoming telephone calls and e-mails. Assist CU plan participants with questions regarding plan disbursement options and investment options in addition to questions regarding account balances, holdings and statement inquiries. Assist CU members with questions regarding suitable investment and life insurance options based on their risk tolerance, timeframe and tax status.
25% 2. Contact existing members, participants and leads to update financial needs analysis and review current plans. Offer additional CMG products as appropriate based on completion of needs analysis.
10% 3. Assist with the marketing efforts of these products through mail and credit union campaigns, including webinars on products and services.
10% 4. Attend/complete all mandatory compliance and product meetings requested by regulators and/or CMG Management.
5% 5. Provide training and guidance to new hire Pension Participant Service Specialist.
6. The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
1. Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Insurance or Personal Finance or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
2. 3 years of successful financial services sales experience or pension administration work to include investment related experience or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
3. Demonstrated customer service skills as shown in previous assignments.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate complicated pension and investment information in a simple and clear manner.
5. Must complete and pass the Math Intermediate Skills test.
6. Must hold active FINRA series 7 and Series 66.
7. Must hold active State, Life, Health and Variable license.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level 3-5 years
Area of Interest(s) Claims, Customer Operations
Type of Job Full Time
Work Location Madison, Wisconsin, US