Job: Enrollment Facilitator (Oshkosh Riverside Campus - Part-time)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Fox Valley Technical College
- 1 Enrollment Facilitator (Part-Time / Oshkosh Riverside Campus)
- 2 Enrollment Facilitator (Part-Time / Appleton Campus) - #: 0600494
- 3 Campus Visit Specialist
- 4 Accounting Instructor - Continuous Sourcing - #: 0600485
- 5 Student Recruitment Specialist
- 6 Multimedia Developer
- 7 Accounting Instructor - Continuous Sourcing
- 8 Applied Engineering Technologies Instructor
- 9 Early Childhood Education Instructor
- 10 Custodian I (Evening Shift)
- 11 Science Instructor - Biology
- 12 Science Instructor - Chemistry
- 13 Electrical Apprenticeship Instructor
- 14 Construction Management Instructor - Continuous Sourcing
- 15 Metal Fabrication/Welding Instructor
- 16 Automated Manufacturing Systems Technician Instructor
- 17 Automated Manufacturing Systems Technician Instructor (Anticipated Opening)
- 18 Administrative Assistant IV - Facilities and Operations
- 19 Entrepreneurship Instructor - Continuous Sourcing
- 20 Medical Administrative Professional Instructor - Continuous Sourcing - #: 0600486
- 21 Financial Aid Specialist
- 22 Scholarship and Community Relations Manager
- 23 Human Resources Instructor - Continuous Sourcing
- 24 Medical Administrative Professional Instructor - Continuous Sourcing
- 25 Financial Assistant IV - Accounts Receivable
Basic Functions and Responsibilities:
Enrollment Services team with primary responsibility being outstanding service for helping individuals with any Admission, Registration, or Financial Aid need. Employees will possess knowledge of all aspects of Enrollment Services and the College, with knowledge of their area of expertise (Admissions, Registration or Financial Aid) and usage of the College computer system for information retrieval and reporting.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Serves as the initial customer service contact for Student Services: Assess student needs and provide direct assistance to students in helping them to apply to the College, enroll in class, collect documents, process payment, apply for funding, and help them understand the appropriate forms, processes and procedures for all three areas of Enrollment Services.
2. Provide individual assistance to students including but not limited to analyzing and troubleshooting individual needs and assisting with on-line self-service accounts (view/change their personal information, apply for financial aid, complete needed requirements).
3. Process student payments, establish payment plans, and research and respond to student financial questions.
4. Function as a critical link or liaison between customers and FVTC by making referrals to academic divisions, counselors, instructional staff, and other FVTC staff members when needed.
5. Compose, research, and update materials to provide access to information for our customers, staff and the general public. Compile and prepare correspondence and documents for mailings.
6. Gather, coordinate, maintain, and monitor the college's processes to provide and create reports for internal and external use in reporting to the State and Federal government and auditors as needed.
7. Provide information to students, parents, staff, and general public in person, via telephone, US mail, and on-line using extensive knowledge of FERPA, College policy, State, and Federal Regulations.
8. Responsible for a specific area of focus/expertise within one of the Enrollment Services areas. This area of focus will be concentrated on during processing time.
Admissions: Process applications and determine admission requirements, attach checklist items to fulfill requirements, attach admission communications, enter and convert admission assessment test scores, add to program wait list when needed, collate and mail correspondence.
Financial Aid: Import application results, track requested documents collected to verify students files, export/import corrections, process financial aid awards, order, authorize and disburse all eligible aid funding, balance accounts with finance, enforce policies and regulations, use specialized software, work with outside agencies.
Registration: Process enrollments to student records for all in-person, mail-in, email and contract classes; maintain daily log files and records regarding individual student academic record, process official transcript requests, process receipts and mail to students.
Oshkosh Campus: Provide academic counselor and students' advisors support, student life activities, assist staff with PeopleSoft related issues, set up new student orientations, responsible for banking duties, liaison to Financial Aid and Student Employment Services on Oshkosh campus and first contact for visitors and vendors.
Secondary Job Functions: 1. Cross-train and provide backup within Enrollment Services.
2. Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with customers on a daily basis.
3. Contribute to and help develop Student Services initiatives and participate in team decision-making.
4. Responsible for inventory, ordering and distribution of supplies; prepare weekly, monthly and year-end reports for internal divisions and external auditing.
5. Assist with Open House, New Student Orientation, and other Student Services activities.
Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
1. Associate Degree in Administrative Assistant or related field, AND
2. Two years of recent relevant office and customer service experience, OR
3. An equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience.
4. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficiency in PeopleSoft is preferred.
Essential Aptitudes, Skills and Knowledge:
1. Demonstrate ethical conduct in all aspects of the work environment.
2. Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to maintain an excellent working relationship with internal and external customers.
3. Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as good listening skills.
4. Ability to identify needed action without continual direction.
5. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
6. Neatness in work and appearance.
7. Demonstrate a positive attitude, maturity, initiative and integrity with a professional image contributing to the success of the college.
8. Work effectively in a team environment.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
10. Accept responsibility for professional growth.
11. Dependable, punctual, and commitment to following through on tasks.
12. Flexibility in work schedule is required.