Job: CRM Administrator
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Manager of CRM Administration
Effectively manage global SAP CRM system to maximize utilization and value to the organization.
* Serve as a primary resource to lead and support all CRM related projects.
* Identify gaps and service needs related to CRM system.
* Provide day to day support to all CRM users, including the Global Sales Team, to ensure maximum utilization.
* Oversee and support the phased roll-out of SAP CRM in Europe and Asia Pacific.
* Develop and implement all aspects of CRM user training.
* Manage first level Help Desk support on a global basis.
* Play a lead role in CRM support issues surrounding security roles, record access, user accounts, and general access.
* Serve as primary resource for ensuring system data integrity. Facilitate data cleansing utilizing native CRM tools.
* Create standardized and custom views and reports as needed for staff review.
* Perform systematic CRM updates as required including bulk edits, record reassignments, back-end updates, etc.
* Act as a technical resource to support ongoing development work and troubleshoot items including CRM workflows, views and reports, CRM for Outlook, mail merges, and schema and/or entity or organization imports/exports across multiple environments.
* Work with the network group as needed to help monitor, optimize and troubleshoot CRM performance as required.
* Work in multiple roles as needed including analysis, software testing and providing technical documentation to support the CRM system as well as other projects.
* Provide outstanding customer service to internal business users and seek to improve technical and customer service skills in order to support user base.
* Daily management of direct employee to ensure daily tasks as assigned are fulfilled.
* Bachelor's degree required; business related field preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years‚ experience working with SAP CRM or other CRM programs with a minimum of 5 years preferred. Must have at least 2 years experience as a CRM Administrator or equivalent role.
* Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes.
* Familiarity with Active Directory configuration as it relates to CRM Users.
* Familiarity with CRM performance optimization techniques.
* Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues.
* Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgment.
* Ability to respond to rapidly changing conditions.
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment - able to coordinate multiple programs, while remaining well organized.
* Creative thinker, problem solver, entrepreneurial attitude desirable.
* Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to collaborate and understand business needs and effectively apply CRM technical expertise to meet project objectives.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with associates at all levels