Job: Project Coordinator - Systems Analyst
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
* Manage small to medium sized projects.
* Must be capable of working with both hardware and software vendors.
* Responsible for going out and finding software and hardware products to satisfy a need or requirement. Research hardware and software vendors and make selections from an operational sense.
* Capable of working with operational staff and internal systems development teams, as well as, external hardware or software vendors.
* Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, testing, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
* Responsible for collection of requirements, selection of vendors, testing, selecting alternatives and implementation phases.
* Experience managing technical projects - Systems development, operations software & hardware research.
* Experience with integrating hardware and software into production environments (I.e. RF scanners, scales, print-and-apply, etc.).
* Experience developing software.
* Use of MS Project or related software to manage small/medium scale projects.
* Experience with coordinating projects that require involvement of both internal partners and external vendors.
* Experience taking projects through the full life cycle - research requirements, write specifications, submit for quote, coordinate development, coordinate testing and roll into production.
* Experience writing detailed functional specifications.
* Require excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience as a System analyst - Designing programs to meet customer‚s requirements.
* Project Management Professional Certification.
* Experience working in distribution / warehouse environment.
* Experience working with material handling vendors.
* Experience using SQL Tools (SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Enterprise Manger, SQL Profiler)
* Experience working with SQL databases.
* Experience with hardware and software systems analysis.