Job: SAP BSA
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Professional SEARCH & Staffing, Inc. (PSSI) - www.computerjobs-usa.com
email@example.com - (815) 399-1776
SAP Business Systems Analyst
* Bachelors Science/Business Degree minimum, Master‚s Degree preferred.
* 10+ years SAP software implementation experience, preferably in a mid-sized, end-user manufacturing company.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Project to support professional project management.
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Project Server to support enterprise project portfolio management.
* A minimum of 4 full, life-cycle software implementations, with ERP preferred.
* Demonstrated technical expertise with modern development tools, web services, web portals, custom labeling solutions, RF technology, EDI, etc.
* Extensive exposure at Solution Architect level in designing, implementing and improving business processes in an ERP application environment.
* Experience with Workflow, Business Process Modeling (BPM) tools, business rules integration.
* Experience with SAP data migration, configuration, transport management, and upgrades.
* Well-rounded, end-to-end SAP experience around ECC, SAP/R3, APO, CRM, WM, SM, SCM, EP, FI/CO, MM, PP, BW, BI considered a plus.
The SAP Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for managing production support activities related to the SAP ECC 6.0, CRM and BW/BI implementations. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience with multiple functional areas within SAP including: SD, MM, SM, CRM and BW/BI (at a minimum). Should be fluent in the customer service process including the following areas: pricing, materials, intercompany transactions, commissions, service repairs, returns, credit/debit memo processing, shipping/delivery, reporting, etc. Must have an understanding of the software‚s functional and technical touch points across manufacturing business processes. Will be required to investigate errors in transaction processing, financial records, data quality and interfaces. Will coordinate with the implementation team on necessary configuration changes, document functional/technical specifications and post updates to training documentation. All continuous improvement opportunities should be considered "best practices", be preapproved by the Global Business Process Owners and adhere to the company‚s ABS standards. Will manage a queue of production support issues submitted through the help desk system by end-users, propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system in a controlled manner. Will communicate with all relevant stakeholders, including Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), SAP Super Users, Business Process Managers (BPMs) and Global Business Process Owners (GBPOs) to prioritize and approve requests for modification to the core configuration and other special projects. Will report frequent updates on the status of open requests to the business units and through the help desk reporting system. Will be responsible for communicating with end-users,
providing training support (as needed) and working within agreed upon production support service levels.
This function will work with the business units directly to establish standardized regression testing and
ensure testing is conducted prior to the release of new configuration, forms or reporting changes into the
production environment. Will ensure that the testing is completed timely and accurately, all
documentation is stored on SharePoint and that the process adheres to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
The SAP Business Systems Analyst will be a key members of the SAP Center of Excellence (COE). The
COE is the hub for functional collaboration between the business units, Information Technology,
Implementation Consultants and the Program Management Office (PMO).
* Develop solutions and test systems in line with agreed upon service level agreements and/or timelines, business requirements and global standards.
* Design, build and support interfaces between SAP and other systems.
* Provide technical support for SAP ancillary systems utilized in delivery of solutions.
* Responsible for technical documentation.
* Provide impact analysis and work estimates for change requests.
* Support the migration requirements of projects and user acceptance tests.
* Provide service desk technical support, including after-hours when required.
* Delivery of technical training to key power users and other IT support team members.
* Delivery of functional training, as support to the implementation team on an as needed basis.
* Keep up-to-date with latest techniques and technology, including ABAP.
* Assist development and implementation of technical procedures, as well as, change management focus and documentation.
* Identification of business requirements working with the SAP Center of Excellence to develop complete functional specifications which can be translated into accurate and comprehensive technical specifications.
* Functional design review with Business Process Managers and Global Business Process Owners to create relevant and accurate technical specifications to support development effort.
* Integration testing of system to validate functionality and reliability of solutions.
* Defining and deploying support procedures.
* Manage and prioritize a queue of open issues (multi-task) in the help desk support system.