Job: Behavior Specialist Pool
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Behavior Specialist and Clinical Supervisor
- 2 Patient Care Specialist-Pool as needed
- 3 Health Behavior Coach
- 4 Social Worker Pool
- 5 Social Worker-Pool Level
- 6 Social Worker-Pool as needed
- 7 Social Worker-Pool
- 8 Social Worker Pool Level
- 9 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 10 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 11 Cook - Pool
- 12 Housekeeper - Pool
- 13 Intake Specialist
- 14 Pool Dietary Services Assitant
- 15 Experiential Assistant-Pool
- 16 Psychological Assistant-Pool
- 17 Health and Wellness Nurse - Pool
- 18 Pool House Supervisor - Oconomowoc
- 19 Pool Prep Cook
- 20 Pool House Supervisor - Milwaukee
- 21 Residential Counselor - Pool - OCD
- 22 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child & Adolescent
- 23 Experiential Therapist I Pool Level II
- 24 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child Center
- 25 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Oconomowoc
Behavior Specialist Pool
The Behavior Specialist is responsible for conducting cognitive therapy for program patients, according to Standards of Care, as directed by the Clinical Program Director, assuring professional oversight of clinical services as outlined by the Clinical Program Director.
1. Proficiency with various software programs and hardware devices.
2. Formal self-defense training is required with sixty (60) days of the date of hire/transfer. Annual re-certification is required.
3. Compliance with RCC and CBRF employee requirements.
Skills / Requirements
1. Bachelor of Science degree required in the behavioral sciences.
2. A minimum of one (1) year of related experience.
Delafield, WI, US.
US Dollar (USD)