Job: Experiential Assistant-Pool
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Experiential Assistant-Pool
- 2 Experiential Assistant
- 3 Experiential Therapist I
- 4 Experiential Therapist I Pool Level II
- 5 Experiential Therapist
- 6 Psychological Assistant-Pool
- 7 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child & Adolescent
- 8 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 9 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 10 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child Center
- 11 Cook - Pool
- 12 Housekeeper - Pool
- 13 Pool Dietary Services Assitant
- 14 Social Worker-Pool Level
- 15 Health and Wellness Nurse - Pool
- 16 Social Worker-Pool as needed
- 17 Social Worker Pool
- 18 Pool House Supervisor - Oconomowoc
- 19 Pool Prep Cook
- 20 Social Worker Pool Level
- 21 Social Worker-Pool
- 22 Pool House Supervisor - Milwaukee
- 23 Residential Counselor - Pool - OCD
- 24 Patient Care Specialist-Pool as needed
- 25 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
Rogers Memorial Hospital, the area's leader in Behavioral Health Services, is looking for an Experiential Assistant to work at the West Allis campus in a pool capacity on an as needed basis.
Develop, implements, facilitates, and evaluates Experiential Therapy programming in specific areas. Knowledge and experience are applied in an educational role with interdisciplinary staff and community resources. Documents within designated program. Be knowledgeable, skillful and have abilities in group facilitation. The Experiential Assistant will have a working knowledge of a psychosocial functioning of patient/resident groups as well as application within a psychiatric setting. These include, but are not limited to, relaxation, stretching, fitness/leisure discussions, yoga, daily living skills, and leisure lifestyle.
Skills / Requirements
1. A minimum of an accredited Associate degree preferred, or equivalent credential, is required in an expressive media.
2. Valid Wisconsin driver''s license. May be required to have driving record approved by Rogers Memorial Hospital''s insurance.
Milwaukee, WI, US.
US Dollar (USD)