Job: Experiential Therapist I
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Experiential Therapist
- 2 Experiential Therapist I
- 3 Experiential Therapist I Pool Level II
- 4 Experiential Assistant
- 5 Experiential Assistant-Pool
- 6 ET-I Pool level II
- 7 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 8 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 9 Psychiatric Tech (CNA)
- 10 Psychiatric Technician
- 11 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child Center
- 12 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child & Adolescent
- 13 Milieu Technician
Experiential Therapist I
Rogers Hospital, the area's leader in Behavioral Health Services, is looking for a Pool Experiential Therapist to work at the Oconomowoc Campus on an as needed basis.
Develops, plans, implements, facilitates, directs and evaluates Experiential Therapy programming in all specialized treatment areas. Knowledge and experience are applied in an educational role with interdisciplinary staff and community resources. Documents within designated program. Be knowledgeable, skillful and have abilities in a wide variety of expressive media. The Experiential Therapist I will have a working knowledge of a psychosocial functioning of patient/resident groups as well as application of expressive activities within a psychiatric setting. These include, but are not limited to, adventure-based and environmental activities, sports, dance, group initiatives, arts/crafts, music, outdoor activities, art media, psychodrama, ropes and challenge course.
3. Ropes and Challenge Course training by Rogers Memorial Hospital, with yearly renewal (where applicable to the position).
4. Employees at the Child/Adolescent Day Treatment programs licensed under HFS -40 are required to have at least one (1) year of educational or work experience serving children with mental health disorders.
Skills / Requirements
1. BS/BA degree is required, preferably in art, music, dance, recreation, or other therapies A Masters degree in these areas is preferred.
2. Certification/registration through appropriate credentialing board desired.
3. Valid Wisconsin drivers license. May be required to have driving record approved by Rogers Memorial Hospital''s insurance carrier.
4. Applicable to Experiential Therapy pool and Experiential Therapy fixed FTE staff dedicated to a residential cost center: Compliance in RCC and CBRF employee training requirements.
Oconomowoc, WI, US.
US Dollar (USD)