Job: Full time Child/Adolescent Residential Counselor
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child & Adolescent
- 2 Residential Counselor
- 3 Clinical Services Manager-Child/Adolescent Services
- 4 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child Center
- 5 Registered Nurse-Child Adolescent
- 6 Residential Counselor - Addictions
- 7 Residential Counselor - OCD
- 8 Social Worker Adolescent Residential
- 9 LPN - Child/Adolescent Unit
- 10 Clinical Services Manager - Child Adolescent Inpatient Unit
- 11 Professional Counselor
- 12 Residential Counselor - Pool - OCD
- 13 Registered Nurse - Residential
- 14 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 15 Registered Nurse (Rn)
- 16 Psychiatric Tech (CNA)
- 17 Registered Nurse
- 18 Experiential Assistant-Pool
- 19 Psychiatric Technician
- 20 Social Worker-
- 21 Social Worker
- 22 Psychological Assistant-Pool
- 23 Mental Health Technician
- 24 Licensed Practical Nurse
- 25 Experiential Assistant
Full time Child/Adolescent Residential Counselor
Rogers Memorial Hospital, the area-s leader in behavioral health services, is looking for Full-Time Residential Counselor to join our Oconomwoc location on the Day/PM shift.
The residential counselor works with the respective program manager and director of Residential Services (a.k.a., program director) to assist in overseeing the residents'' care, programming, activities and other related services to meet their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. This position will deal with residents'' ages from 8 years to geriatric.
Skills / Requirements
1. Bachelor''s Degree in Human Services field preferred (psychology, sociology, social work).
2. Be eighteen (18) years of age, or older. Experience working with the identified population is preferred.
3. Hold a valid Wisconsin driver''s license. May be required to have driving record approved by the Hospital''s insurance carrier.
4. Nursing assistant certification is preferred, but not required.
5. American Heart Association CPR certification or American Red Cross Professional Rescue needs to be obtained within thirty (30) days of employment start date.
6. Have a minimum of two (2) years'' experience in a mental health facility.
7. Formal training in management of the aggressive patient (SAFE/Self-Defense) is required within 60 days of date of hire. Annual re-certification is required.
8. First-aid training is required within ninety (90) days of employment.
9. CBRF fire safety training is required within ninety (90) days of employment.
10. Age-specific training for the population served.
Oconomowoc, WI, US.
US Dollar (USD)