Job: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 2 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 3 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 4 Licensed Practical Nurse
- 5 LPN - Child/Adolescent Unit
- 6 Registered Nurse - Residential
- 7 Registered Nurse
- 8 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 9 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 10 Registered Nurse (Rn)
- 11 Registered Nurse (RN)
- 12 Health and Wellness Nurse - Pool
- 13 Registered Nurse - Eating Disorders
- 14 Registered Nurse-Child Adolescent
- 15 Support Specialist
- 16 PHP Clinic Assistant
- 17 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 18 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 19 Psychiatric Tech (CNA)
- 20 Pool House Supervisor - Milwaukee
- 21 Social Worker-Pool
- 22 Social Worker
- 23 Social Worker-Pool as needed
- 24 Housekeeper - Pool
- 25 Pool House Supervisor - Oconomowoc
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Rogers Memorial Hospital, the area-s leader in behavioral health services, is looking for a Full-time LPN to join our Oconomowoc location on the PM/NOC shift.
The licensed practical nurse performs basic nursing activities in the care of patients so they may achieve or regain, and then maintain, the maximum possible physical, emotional and social function. Role functions are limited and governed by the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act, the Wisconsin Administrative Code, Standards for Nursing Practice, and the corresponding policies and procedures of Rogers Memorial Hospital.
1. Licensed Practical Nurse licensed by Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. License must be in -good standing'' with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing.
2. American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR certification or American Red Cross Professional Rescue is required within 30 days of date-of-hire. Annual re-certification is required.
3. Formal training in management of the aggressive patient within 60 days of date-of-hire. Annual re-certification is required.
Skills / Requirements
1. Previous psychiatric experience with children, adolescents and adults is preferred.
Oconomowoc, WI, US.
US Dollar (USD)