Job: Pool House Supervisor - Oconomowoc
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Pool House Supervisor - Oconomowoc
- 2 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 3 Pool House Supervisor - Milwaukee
- 4 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 5 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 6 Housekeeper - Pool
- 7 Cook - Pool
- 8 Pool Prep Cook
- 9 Social Worker-Pool as needed
- 10 Pool Dietary Services Assitant
- 11 Residential Counselor - Pool - OCD
- 12 Health and Wellness Nurse - Pool
- 13 Social Worker Pool
- 14 Experiential Assistant-Pool
- 15 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child Center
- 16 Patient Care Specialist-Pool as needed
- 17 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child & Adolescent
- 18 Experiential Therapist I Pool Level II
- 19 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 20 Social Worker Pool Level
- 21 Social Worker-Pool
- 22 Social Worker-Pool Level
- 23 Psychological Assistant-Pool
- 24 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 25 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Milwaukee
Pool House Supervisor - Oconomowoc
Rogers Memorial Hospital, the area-s leader in behavioral health services, is looking for a pool House Supervisor to join our Oconomowoc location on all shifts. There are two level options available: Pool 1 requires a minimum of four (4) shifts per 28 day schedule. One (1) of these shifts must occur on a weekend. Pool 2 requires eight (8) shifts per 28-day schedule. Two (2) of these shifts must occur on a weekend.
The House Supervisor manages and coordinates the hospital activities of patient care and management for the assigned shift. She/He is responsible for recognizing and assisting in solving patient care, professional, administrative, and supervisory problems. She/he may be the first person called to respond to a rapidly declining medical condition for a patient when TB is suspected, so she/he can respond with the TB respirator. She/he serves as a management/administrative liaison to hospital departments and services. She/he functions as the nurse in programs that do not have RN coverage. Duties may vary on each shift, depending on patient care needs; staffing on each program, and the availability of additional personnel. This position is responsible for facilitating and coordinating quality services. She/He cares for patients who range in age from four years old to geriatric.
1. American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR certification or American Red Cross Professional Rescue is required within thirty (30) days of date of hire. Bi-annual re-certification is required.
2. Formal training in management of the aggressive patient within sixty (60) days of date of hire. Annual re-certification is required.
3. Must be deemed competent to serve as a qualified medical professional (QMP) as outlined in the Medical Staff bylaws of Rogers Memorial Hospital. This essential job requirement is evaluated and potentially reviewed at least annually, based on results of the QMP job competency.
Skills / Requirements
1. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is preferred. Registered Nurse license by Wisconsin State Board of Nursing is required; license must be in good standing with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing.
2. A minimum of two (2) years' experience in a psychiatric care setting.
3. Previous management/clinical supervisory experience is preferred.
Oconomowoc, WI, US.