Job: Registered Nurse (RN)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2 Registered Nurse (Rn)
- 3 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 4 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 5 Registered Nurse
- 6 Registered Nurse - Residential
- 7 Registered Nurse-Child Adolescent
- 8 Registered Nurse - Eating Disorders
- 9 Registered Nurse - Child/Adolescent Residential Center
- 10 Health and Wellness Nurse - Pool
- 11 Licensed Practical Nurse
- 12 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 13 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 14 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 15 LPN - Child/Adolescent Unit
- 16 PHP Clinic Assistant
- 17 Support Specialist
- 18 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 19 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 20 Psychiatric Tech (CNA)
- 21 Pool House Supervisor - Milwaukee
- 22 Pool House Supervisor - Oconomowoc
- 23 Support Specialist (CNA)
- 24 Psychiatric Technician
- 25 Authorization Specialist
Registered Nurse (RN)
Rogers Memorial Hospital, the area-s leader in behavioral health services, is currently recruiting for a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Madison location on the Day shift.
The Registered Nurse (RN) performs professional nursing activities in the care of patients so they may achieve or regain, and then maintain, maximum physical, emotional or social functions. Role functions are governed by the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act, the Wisconsin Administrative Code, professional standards for nursing practice, and the corresponding policies and procedures of Rogers Memorial Hospital (RMH). The registered nurse seeks consultation with other members of the health team as the patient''s condition and treatment goals warrant. He/She, in conjunction with the Patient Accounts department, provides patient information to ensure compliance with federal and state statutes.
1. American Health Association Healthcare Provider CPR certification or American Red Cross Professional Rescue is required within thirty (30) days of date-of-hire. Annual re-certification is required.
2. Formal training in management of the aggressive patient is required within sixty (60) days of date-of-hire. Annual re-certification is required.
Skills / Requirements
1. Bachelor''s degree in nursing (BSN) preferred. Registered nurse licensed by Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. License must be in good standing with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing.
2. Previous psychiatric experience with children, adolescents and adults is preferred.
3. At the Hospital''s discretion, may be required to hold a qualified medical professional (QMP) designation. Must be deemed competent to serve as a QMP, as outlined in the Medical Staff bylaws of Rogers Memorial Hospital. This designation is evaluated and potentially renewed at least annually, based on results of the QMP job competency.
4. Employees at the Child/Adolescent Day Treatment programs licensed under HFS -40 are required to have either training in psychiatric nursing, including training in work with children with mental health disorders, or 1 year of experience working in a clinical setting with these children.
Madison, WI, US.
US Dollar (USD)