Job: Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 2 Pool House Supervisor - Oconomowoc
- 3 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 4 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
- 5 Health and Wellness Nurse - Pool
- 6 Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 7 Registered Nurse (RN)
- 8 Patient Care Specialist-Pool as needed
- 9 Registered Nurse
- 10 Registered Nurse - Residential
- 11 Pool House Supervisor - Milwaukee
- 12 Registered Nurse - Eating Disorders
- 13 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 14 Psychiatric Technician (CNA) - Pool - Milwaukee
- 15 Registered Nurse (Rn)
- 16 Registered Nurse-Child Adolescent
- 17 Cook - Pool
- 18 Housekeeper - Pool
- 19 Pool Prep Cook
- 20 Pool Dietary Services Assitant
- 21 Social Worker-Pool as needed
- 22 Social Worker Pool
- 23 Experiential Assistant-Pool
- 24 Residential Counselor - Pool - OCD
- 25 Residential Counselor - Pool - Child & Adolescent
Registered Nurse (RN) - Pool - Oconomowoc
Rogers Memorial Hospital, the area-s leader in behavioral health services, is looking for a pool Registered Nurse to join our Oconomowoc location on all shifts. There are two level options available: Pool 1 requires a minimum of four (4) shifts per 28 day schedule. One (1) of these shifts must occur on a weekend. Pool 2 requires eight (8) shifts per 28-day schedule. Two (2) of these shifts must occur on a weekend.
The registered nurse (RN) performs professional nursing activities in the care of patients so they may achieve or regain, and then maintain, maximum physical, emotional or social functions. Role functions are governed by the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act, the Wisconsin Administrative Code, professional standards for nursing practice, and the corresponding policies and procedures of Rogers Memorial Hospital (RMH). The registered nurse seeks consultation with other members of the health team as the patient's condition and treatment goals warrant. He/She, in conjunction with the Patient Accounts department, provides patient information to ensure compliance with federal and state statutes.
1. American Health Association Healthcare Provider CPR certification or American Red Cross Professional Rescue is required within thirty (30) days of date-of-hire. Annual re-certification is required.
2. Formal training in management of the aggressive patient is required within sixty (60) days of date-of-hire. Annual re-certification is required.
Skills / Requirements
1. Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) preferred. Registered nurse licensed by Wisconsin State Board of Nursing. License must be in good standing with the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing.
2. Previous psychiatric experience with children, adolescents and adults is preferred.
3. At the Hospital's discretion, may be required to hold a qualified medical professional (QMP) designation. Must be deemed competent to serve as a QMP, as outlined in the Medical Staff bylaws of Rogers Memorial Hospital. This designation is evaluated and potentially renewed at least annually, based on results of the QMP job competency.
4. Employees at the Child/Adolescent Day Treatment programs licensed under HFS -40 are required to have either training in psychiatric nursing, including training in work with children with mental health disorders, or 1 year of experience working in a clinical setting with these children.
Oconomowoc, WI, US.