Job: Social Worker
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Rogers Memorial Hospital
- 1 Social Worker
- 2 Social Worker-
- 3 Social Worker-Pool Level
- 4 Social Worker-Pool as needed
- 5 Social Worker-Temporary
- 6 Social Worker Adolescent Residential
- 7 Social Worker Pool
- 8 Social Worker-Pool
- 9 Social Worker - AODA
- 10 Social Worker Pool Level
- 11 Manager of Social Services
- 12 Cafe Worker
- 13 Professional Counselor
- 14 Discharge Planning Specialist
- 15 LPN - Child/Adolescent Unit
- 16 Registered Nurse (RN)
- 17 Registered Nurse
- 18 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 19 Registered Nurse - Eating Disorders
- 20 Registered Nurse (Rn)
- 21 Registered Nurse-Child Adolescent
- 22 Registered Nurse - Child/Adolescent Residential Center
- 23 Student Intern
- 24 Licensed Practical Nurse
- 25 Registered Nurse - Residential
Browse Similar Jobs: Non-Profit/Social Services
Rogers Hospital, the area's leader in Behavioral Health Services, is looking for a part-time Social Worker for the Oconomowoc Campus to work on the day shift.
The Social Worker develops, coordinates and facilitates all direct social services to patients and their families assigned to him/her, and performs duties as directed by the Manager of Social Services. This position in particular will need experience in working with the child/adolescent population and bring specific therapy skills in family, groups and individual treatments.
Skills / Requirements
1. Master''s Degree in Social Work, or related field, from an accredited school of Social Work, with a minimum of two (2) years'' experience in health care and at least two (2) years in a psychiatric setting.
2. Current Wisconsin Social Worker license, in good standing. License must be maintained.
3. Working knowledge of therapeutic intervention and techniques for all age groups, as well as the dynamics of human growth and behavior.
4. Attend all mandatory inservices and other inservices relevant to the position. Be responsible for all educational requirements and related obligations pertaining to the license of the program/unit license regulatory requirements governing the program(s).
5. Employees at Child/Adolescent Day Treatment programs licensed under HFS -40 are required to have one year of experience working in a clinical setting serving children with mental health disorders.
Oconomowoc, WI, US.
US Dollar (USD)