Job: Director - Marketing
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at The Mark Travel Corporation
Browse Similar Jobs: Advertising/Marketing/PR
Requisition Number 12-0062
Post Date 3/30/2012
Title Director - Marketing
La Macchia Enterprises (LME) is growing and looking for an experienced and talented Director of Marketing.
The enterprise includes The Mark Travel Corporation, Trisept Solutions, Funjet Vacations and multiple strategic business units.
Join a team, headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, with office locations in London, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, and Orlando.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing the marketing strategies, creating the annual/quarterly plans and executing the tactics.
This position is critical to protecting the vision through the consistent delivery of our brand messaging across all of our customer touch points.
The Director of Marketing will be accountable for leading the marketing team and delivering 1.4M target customers. This individual will lead the team on budget and ROI management, merchandising and messaging, efficient and effective execution, on-going program management and external creative agency management.
Skills / Requirements
Education & Professional Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field; MBA preferred.
* 5-10 years of expert-level marketing experience working for a consumer brand.
* Experience effectively managing a team to achieve objectives.
* Ability to work collaboratively with peers and the team to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
* Ability to collaborative with shared service entities within the organization to achieve the proper execution and results for the brand.
* Experience working with executive-level internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and executional levels.
* Experience leveraging customer insights to guide merchandising and marketing strategies.
* Expert-level knowledge in offline and online marketing channels.
* Experience creating and successfully managing budgets.
* Proven track record of meeting/exceeding business goals (i.e. traffic, sales, etc).
*Medical Insurance - Effective the first of the month after start date. *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Short Term Disability *Life Insurance *Flexible Spending Account *401(k) * Vacation and Holiday Time Off - four weeks your first year, five weeks your second year. *Tuition Reimbursement *Travel Opportunities *Team Member Referral Program *Wellness Program
We proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug/smoke-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
To apply directly to Mark Travel, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online.