Job: Product Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at The Mark Travel Corporation
- 1 Product Manager
- 2 Project Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 3 Account Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 4 Marketing Manager - Trisept Solutions
- 5 Manager- Relationship Management (Las Vegas)
- 6 Media Account Manager
- 7 Customer Care/Call Center Supervisor
- 8 Database Administrator - Trisept Solutions
- 9 International Intern (Bilingual)
- 10 Group Travel Intern
Requisition Number 12-0073
Post Date 4/6/2012
Title Product Manager
La Macchia Enterprises is growing and looking for a talented Product Manager for our Mark International team (http://www.tmtcintl.com/). The enterprise includes The Mark Travel Corporation, Trisept Solutions, and multiple strategic business units. Funjet Vacations is one of our brands.
Join a team of 1100 employees, headquartered in Milwaukee, with office locations in London, Las Vegas and Orlando. For more information visit http://www.marktravel.com or triseptsolutions.com.
Come work with an experienced team, committed to creating the best possible end-to-end experience for our vacation customers.
The Product Manager - Mark International is responsible for the design, development and successful implementation of the brand's product and marketing efforts for assigned destinations.
* Develop and manage product marketing plan and its implementation for assigned destinations. Develop and execute marketing efforts including co-op initiatives. Create/manage all promotions by developing marketing e-mail messages and collateral marketing materials, as well as supporting fam trip development and tradeshow needs.
* Effectively coordinate with product build team to ensure alignment and timeliness of up for sale dates. Coordinate with Director - Business Development for mark-up and yield management strategies.
* Align with Relationship Management (buying team), suppliers and marketing alliance partners to obtain appropriate and fully competitive rates/terms for the international origin market.
* Work closely with our sales team to understand the customers' needs and in turn identify and obtain new appropriate, competitive, profitable product
* Align with the Competitive Analytics & Pricing team to successfully execute competitive analysis results, including margin analysis, and price adjustments. Participate in market research activities.
* Implement SBT and other technology tools. Work closely with Trisept to fix functionality or other errors; co-manage website content, development and updates, and assist clients in using new technology as appropriate.
Skills / Requirements
* Fluency in a foreign language is required.
* Four-year college degree in marketing, business, or related studies.
* Minimum two years' marketing, product management, or travel industry experience.
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong leadership skills and initiative.
* Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects.
* Attention to detail.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Able to work flexible hours and weekends.
* Able to work in a close team environment.
Impact on Organization
This position contributes to the success of the company by ensuring:
* Efficient and accurate product build and maintenance.
* Effective, consistent, and timely marketing efforts.
* Achievement of destination sales and profitability goals.
* Successful development of supplier relationships.
* Works with and reports to Director - Business Development.
* Works closely with the Sales team, Competitive Analytics & Pricing team, customers, Relationship Management (buying) team, and preferred suppliers/ marketing partners.
* Works closely with other Mark International Product Manager.
* Works closely with Support Manager and the support team
To apply directly to Mark Travel, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online.