Job: Database Coordinator - International
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,600 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Database Coordinator - International at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Handle incoming requests and comments from international customers.
- Review messages and apply to database as necessary.
- Create returned mail reporting for Uline‚s Mexico branches and distribute weekly reports.
- Maintain in-house prospect database.
- Apply source codes to Mexico new customer report.
- Clean database when encountering incorrect formatting.
- Review and correct SIC codes to accounts.
- Work with Sepomex and Canada Post for address cleansing and verification.
- Bachelor‚s degree.
- 100% bilingual in English and Spanish a must.
- 1+ years experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and Word.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Join us at one of our Open Houses every Wednesday from 5 PM to 7 PM at our Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie!
Skills / Requirements
Position is located at our new Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (Kenosha County).
Click the link below or mail your resume to:
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Fax: (262) 612-4252