Job: Production Designer
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,600 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Production Designer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- lProduce page layouts for master and niche catalogs.
- Maintain consistency of templates and overall quality of files for print and electronic media.
- Proofread and prepare catalog pages and special projects for print.
- Maintain electronic art and job files, including photo and catalog archives.
- Maintain consistency of database information.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 5 years experience in catalog production environment with CMS, Pindar or Agility Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of catalog production and page layout.
- Expertise in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Skills / Requirements
Position is located at our new Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (Kenosha County).
Click the link below or mail your resume to:
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Fax: (262) 612-4252