Job: Senior Financial Analyst - International
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Accounting/Auditing
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,600 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks an International Senior Financial Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Take part in the development and implementation of cost-saving initiatives and yearly budgeting / forecasting.
- Provide analysis and opinion on company operations.
- Work on projects involving Corporate Finance, Operations, Sales and MIS / IT.
- Assist with monthly analysis and internal audit process of Foreign Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA preferred.
- 5+ years experience with hands-on financial planning and analysis.
- International experience preferred.
- Strong IT and technical skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented to handle in-depth, special projects.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Skills / Requirements
Position is located at our new Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (Kenosha County).
Click the link below or mail your resume to:
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Fax: (262) 612-4252