A Place for Mom, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Account Executive
at A Place for Mom, Inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The Healthcare Account Executive (Healthcare AE) is field-based business development representative responsible for account based selling to a network of professional referral sources for A Place for Mom. Healthcare AE’s identify current or potential referral sources inside their assigned/owned accounts and educate, nurture and develop relationships in a defined market. A professional referral source is a person or organization that is in a position to come in contact with anyone who has a need for senior living services and would refer them to A Place for Mom. The Healthcare AE is responsible for creating and executing a plan for market growth that supports revenue objectives for APFM by increasing our professional referral sources inside their accounts and delighting existing professional referral source relationships. The ability to exercise sound discretion and independent judgment in performing all responsibilities is a must. Success is measured by adherence to and full adoption of APFM values in all areas of the job. The APFM Values are:
- Focus on excellence
- Act with integrity and assume positive intent
- Drive outcomes every day with passion and a sense of mission
- Make the lives of our families and customers better, easier, and more successful
- Realize the full potential in each team member; work as a single supportive team
- Arrange appointments and call activity with Hospitals, Social Workers, Case Managers, Community Partners and other healthcare professionals to increase new professional referrals and nurture existing relationships to continue growth in territory.
- Build trusting strong relationships that will encourage direct referrals by:
- Developing professional APFM presence in the market
- Educating professionals on our value, process and best practices
- Maintains relationships with referral partners by providing support, information and guidance that will lead to increased number of referrals
- Engaging hospitals, physicians and other health care professionals to provide valuable information & promote quality patient care within our community partners
- Achieve or exceed referral quota quarterly and annually
- Pipeline management: manage lead pipeline on daily basis and accurately record activity and information in Salesforce CRM
- Effectively manage budget for marketing collateral and other customer centric activities
- Contribute to team through conference call and local meeting participation
- Participate in prospecting activities and special events to increase new leads
- 3+ years business development or Account Based Sales experience in a quota or metrics driven environment: success in outside sales role, focused on healthcare or senior services preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain quality relationships with a large number of professional referral sources.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Strong closing skills- will ask for the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Determination to break down barriers to success.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Effective use of social media.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Word and Excel and CRM.
- Ability to travel from time to time outside of local region, for occasional regional or national meeting.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
The position is a salaried plus variable bonus, exempt position.
A Place for Mom is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration, visa sponsorship not available.