Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lab Assistant IV
at EAG Laboratories
Lab Assistant IV
Position is full time - Monday-Friday - 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Madison, WI are encouraged to apply
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment, including, but not limited to cleaning and storing glassware and equipment.
- Operates general laboratory equipment, including, but not limited to performing daily balance accuracy checks and equipment calibration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs routine procedures including assisting in sample preparation and analysis.
- Troubleshoots equipment and performs routine maintenance.
- Does, calculations, conversions, and data compilation.
- Trains other staff as required.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma and 1-2 years of laboratory experience
- Principal Contacts and Scope of Communications:
- *Internal: Interacts with operational personnel, scientific personnel, and department management.
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens.
- May work with potentially hazardous materials.
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens (ex. Milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc.).
- Overtime and weekend work as required.
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time, including working within a laboratory hood and standing at a bench top.
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Who we are:
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
What we offer:
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work! We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com
Eurofins is a M/F, Diabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.