Accent Controls, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST | FORT MCCOY, WI - INCUMBENT EMPLOYEES
at Accent Controls, Inc.
- 27-Jun-2019 (EST)
- Fort McCoy, WI, USA
- Full Time
Accent Controls, Inc. (ACI) is seeking full-time Warehouse Specialists, supporting the Logistics Readiness Center (LRC), located at the Total Force Training Center, Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.
Incumbent employees are encouraged to apply.
The job description, below, is meant to be a guide. It is not intended to limit in any way the duties an employee may be required to perform. This job description may be updated at the discretion of the company.
The LRC is responsible for the Central Issue Facility, Retail Supply Operations, Asset Management, Food Services, Materiel Support Maintenance, Transportation, and Ammunition Supply Services.
- Perform a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishments' storage plan.
- Perform hazardous material tracking to include review and refinement of the LRC Hazmat business practices, operation of the Enterprise Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Management Information System (EESOH-MIS) software.
- May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
- Verify materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and obvious damages; route materials to prescribed storage locations; stores, stacks or palletizes material in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Six to 12 months of job related experience and/or training is required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED required
ACI maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. ACI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. ACI participates in E-Verify