Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Specialist in waxdale, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Waxdale, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment processing
Process AP invoices against applicable Purchase Order using three-way match.
Review and prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
Assist in month end closing process for AP work queues
Sort and distribute incoming mail and department Email box to appropriate staff for review and approvals
Respond to internal and external inquiries
Responsible for check printing process on a rotating basis
Perform ad-hoc duties as requested by AP team lead and AP Manager
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
2-6 years of Accounts Payable experience REQUIRED
College degree or equivalent work experience is required
Experience in Financial ERP, SAP and FileNET is a plus
Thorough knowledge of applicable Accounts Payable/General Ledger system and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
Knowledge of internal control best practices