Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AP Vendor Master Administration Support in Racine, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Waxdale, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work Jointly with the Vendor Master Coordinator and Global COE on vendor set up requests
- Provide support for ongoing maintenance of vendor records
- Be responsible for the integrity of the vendor master data for North America companies
- Maintain and assure accuracy of vendor domestic and international banking information
- Ensure accuracy of vendor tax id information; work directly with the tax department to ensure requirements are met for international vendors
- Special projects as determined by business needs
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- 3-4 years of progressive administrative experience
- SAP, FileNET, Excel and Word desirable
- Ability to learn multiple systems and business processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with diverse teams
- Good communication skills; ability to explain requirements and forms as related to vendor master
- Good decision making and prioritization skills