Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst in Racine, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Racine, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
This position is for a Business Analyst to support information technology and information security business processes and applications. This includes but is not limited to support for the following processes and technologies: internal IT processes and tools, identity and user account provisioning and de-provisioning, IT on boarding and off boarding of users, network and application access management, and access attestation processes, etc.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business process users to clearly identify and understand business needs and requirements.
- Lead requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, and feasible.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements and organizational processes.
- Translates business requirements into written functional and technical specifications and manages changes to those specifications.
- Provides diligent oversight of development execution and testing for complex projects or solutions.
- Works closely, and provides guidance where needed, to external and internal resources throughout entire solution life cycle.
- Collaborates with business partners to achieve business user acceptance of accurate, completed tests.
- Plans and manages implementation and roll out of solutions including enhancements, projects and new application delivery utilizing project management practices and coordination with other technical teams and deliverables.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in business analyst application support.
- 2-3 years of experience in application solution design and development.
- Previous experience leading an outsourced and virtual team of developers.
- Interpersonal and communication skills in order to build effective relationships with business partners and to understand and articulate business needs.
- Ability to lead and manage the work of others, particularly applications maintenance and support vendors and third parties.
- Working knowledge of fundamental project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of all phases of the application life cycle.
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks in the moment with mid-course corrective action
- The ability to think analytically and solve problems with experience in applying complex requirements.
- A strong understanding of packaged, web, and cloud based application delivery.
- Process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- Exposure with the following technologies is preferred: Core Security, Fischer Identity Suite, Active Directory Services, SQL Server, Microsoft.NET, Microsoft IIS, Windows OS/Server, & Office 365.
- Previous experience in an Identity and Access management IT support role is preferred.