Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computer Replacement Specialist in Racine, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Racine, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Key responsibilities include replacing end of life computers with new ones (laptops, desktops, thin clients) in support of life cycle management and sunset Windows 7 initiatives.
- Travel between all Racine locations will be required.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT organization
- Follow written instructions to execute a computer replacement process including imaging, installing applications and data transfer
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills related to installing applications, imaging computers, setting up and configuring new hardware, drivers, etc
- Basic understanding of Thin clients/VDI computers
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Network (LAN) concepts in an enterprise
- Understanding of Windows 10 operating system including but not limited to navigation, configuring Display/multiple monitor settings, configuring power options, setting up printers
- Customer service/communication skills as this individual will be working with our end-clients directly to execute this work, answer their questions about their new equipment and assist with basic OS navigation and configuration settings and assist Sales client with the Self-service data migration process.