Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst in Sturtevant, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Sturtevant, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- This position contributes to populating the Product Information Management (PIM) system with data for commercial product labels.
- This position could include but is not limited to identifying and gathering key information on product labels.
- Critically analyzing label master text information to ensure it is properly loaded into the Product Information Management (PIM) Database.
- Processing requests from internal departments; including Graphics Shared Services, eCommerce and Claims.
- Routing and coordinating draft approvals to validate global & local master text across many company disciplines including RDE, Global Safety and Regulatory Affairs (GSARA), Legal and Marketing.
- Identifying key components of labels
- Ensure data integrity
- Utilize best practices; including correct formatting and time management
- Managing data base information
- Process incoming requests
- Establishing and maintaining customer data
- Handling complex data entry
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Ability set priorities and progress multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer and typing proficiency
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills is a MUST (pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competent with SharePoint navigation