Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Steward in Sturtevant, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Sturtevant, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- This position contributes to the management of product data including the creation and maintenance of Formula & Finished Good recipes in the Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) System to support the New Product Development (NPD) and brand maintenance.
- In addition, this position is responsible for the coordination of object approvals across many company disciplines including RD&E, Global Safety & Regulatory Affairs (GSARA), Product Supply & Marketing.
- Data Creation and Maintenance
- Data Integrity, Audits, and Assessments
- Data Remediation
- Data Protection
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with SAP PLM software specifically in creating and maintaining Formula recipes, Finished Good recipes and Specification development
- Identify areas where missing information would prevent the completion of the Bill of Material and reach out to appropriate subject matter experts to provide the necessary information
- Update a database for ease of review by subject matter experts in Marketing, RD&E, and GSARA
- Version existing Bills of Material recipes and/or create new recipes as directed
- Project Management experience
- Ability to set priorities and progress multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate thought leadership
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative through detail-oriented tasks and highly organized
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Process improvement mind-set
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Sciences, or Engineering
- Expert with Microsoft Office Excel & Access
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communication - Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical