Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graphic Designer in Sturtevant, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Sturtevant, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Create both cutter and print guide drawings to be used for the development of graphics process for all global regions.
- Head up the creation of new technical, 2D CAD drawings for multiple types of components and materials, such as corrugate box, paperboard cartons, film/paper labels and pouches.
- Receive 2D drawings in various formats and inputting them into a SCJ standardized format/template.
- Receive 3D drawings to overlay onto separate 2D component substrate to interpret graphics .
- Develop the overall layout and production design for technical drawings including adding appropriate overlays for manufacturing equipment run ability and graphics application process.
- Create graphics “Master Key” from master art and master text to facilitate local label adaption.
- Properly export and upload the documents into central system, with applicable library metadata, for use by global graphics developers.
- Manage the work request process and prioritize requests globally, in a defined timeframe.
- Organize the associated die line files by cataloging for change reference.
- Use Product Change Notification (PCN) for versioning already released files.
- Demonstrate competence in all software applications relative to the process.
- Work closely with functional member (ie Packaging Engineers) to properly access the objective being requested and clear understanding of creating drawings to meet the requirement.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Ability to learn new software/systems, including ArtiosCAD, PLM (SAP module) and ADAM (data asset library system).
- Certificate and/or Associates Degree in CAD design preferred.
- Prior technical drawing experience in CAD, preferably ArtiosCAD.
- Ability to create a 3D drawing in Solidworks preferred.
- Ability to create basic label layouts in Adobe Illustrator using existing art and text components.
- Demonstrated capability to read and understand dimensional drawings.
- Demonstrated application of Success Drivers including: Self-Development, Dealing with Ambiguity, Integrity & Trust, Interpersonal Savvy, Priority Setting, Drive for Results, and Decision Quality.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to functional partners.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal conduct/integrity.
- Self-starter capable to complete tasks independently.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, organize and attention to detail.