Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager in Racine, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Racine, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) control guidelines. Align project management assignments with required ITIL processes, i.e. Change and Release management.
- Full project lifecycle ownership; from initiation through deployment and closeout within defined timelines, budgets, and success criteria.
- Engage resources and gain commitment from multiple teams and vendors with clear alignment on priorities.
- Work with cross functional partners to define project scope and success criteria. Manage project scope, change management and communication.
- Meet specific financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Track and reconcile financials and purchases across regions in support of projects.
- Establish project risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Create good working relationships across the project team and stakeholders. Coach, mentor, and motivate project teams. Address team concerns and constraints. Build trust among the project stakeholders. Establish a positive experience for anyone connected to the project.
- Develop and deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication. Ensure alignment with Senior Leadership through regular project stakeholder communication and milestone updates.
- Demonstrate acumen on how solutions will meet requirements. Understand the interdependencies between technology and business needs.
- Provide input and oversight on other projects within the I&O portfolio, to mature project delivery and execution across the team.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Execution Excellence. The ability to drive and maintain accountability for commitments. Plan, implement and continuously improve processes to meet timelines, budget and performance objectives.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations, to impact project direction through influence and collaboration.
- Technical and Infrastructure project management is required. Examples would include (but are not limited to) experience delivering technology foundation in support of larger initiatives, leading network or hosting initiatives globally, managing technology transformation projects, and supporting warehouse manufacturing initiatives with technology integration.
- Broad technical background and experiences with ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the original project plan; effectively communicates changes or delays to team members and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated high level of curiosity, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders. Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and stakeholders.
- Works well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environment. Proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to shift between “big picture” and the small-but-critical details, depending on audience and desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Technology.
- PMI (PMP) or equivalent Certification.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Experience leading cross functional projects against demanding timelines. Microsoft Project experience required. Microsoft PWA (Project Web App) experience is beneficial.
- Experience in traditional and agile project management methodologies.
- Experience working with a global team (time zone, geographical location).
- Experience working in a mature PMO with formal process, stage gates, reporting, financial tracking, etc.
- Passion for project-based execution and process improvement.