Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PLM Data Steward in Waxdale, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Waxdale, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Include creation and maintenance of raw material data, formula recipes, or Finished Good (FG) recipes in the Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) System in support of New Product Development (NPD) and brand maintenance.
- Responsible for the coordination of object approvals across many company disciplines including RDE, Global Safety and Regulatory Affairs (GSARA), Product Supply and Marketing.
- Data Creation and Maintenance
- Data Integrity, Audits, and Assessments
- Data Remediation
- Data Protection
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Ability to set priorities and progress multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Initiative, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- PLM and/or SAP experience especially in creating and maintaining formula recipes
- Project Management experience
- Product BOM and specification development
- BS in Science or Engineering discipline