Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiting Specialist in Racine, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Racine, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, and recommending finalists, and filling the recruiting needs within the defined service and performance criteria.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, key stakeholders, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Leverage online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Interview candidates presented to hiring managers and participate in face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator on the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and maintain necessary tracking, included OFCCP compliance
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief and feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Ensure background checks and reference checks are completed on selected candidates and review results with the hiring managers.
- Make hiring recommendations for defined area(s)
- Explain salary packages and benefits
- Build, negotiate and extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of compensation policy.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics reporting on the recruiting status and results of open positions.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s degree and five plus years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing, full life cycle recruiting and due diligence.
- Experience with an ATS (preferably Workday) sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Knowledge of Workday
- Industry experience in consumer-packaged goods (CPG) is a plus