Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trade Compliance Analyst in Waxdale, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Waxdale, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Contributes to the management of Trade Compliance
- Assists the Trade Compliance Team with various day to day activities. Such as but not limited t•
- Record keeping
- Organizing data
- Vendor contact
- Updating databases
- Help maintain product information and databases
- Help maintain Group emails
- Other project work as assigned
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Initiative, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- HTS classification a plus.
- Trade Agreement qualification a plus.
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint Experience.
- International Shipment experience a plus