Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Location : Location
Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, 250+ Large On Premise Clients, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes exclusively from within!
As a Recruiter/Account Recruiting Manager you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will…
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Maximize profitability by understanding client needs, providing quality contractors, and proactively marketing ideal candidates
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let’s talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salary of $50,000 after the hourly training period. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Performance based incentives:
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid trip
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment