Allstate Peterbilt Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allstate Peterbilt Group
Diesel Mechanic Essential Responsibilities:
- Overhaul and repair heavy duty engines including Caterpillar, Cummins, and Detroit Truck engines clutches, transmissions, differentials, and power systems, cooling systems, steering systems, hydraulic systems, or any other system used on heavy duty trucks.
- Install engines, transmissions, and other components
- Deal with customers in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Share knowledge and be able to give instructions and guidance to helpers and apprentices as required.
- Maintain good customer relations and performance standards.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Processes parts orders.
- Involved with the cleaning and safety of the shop area.
Diesel Mechanic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- ASC Certification with 2-3 years in related area preferred.
- AC Certification and Engine Certification required.
- Valid driver's license and CDL required.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.