Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
** $500 sign on bonus ** - 000626-ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
at Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
Aspirus Wausau Hospital - Wausau, Wisconsin
9:30am-6:00pm, Every other weekend and holiday
The Environmental Services (EVS) Aide provides a clean and bacteriologically safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. Become a member of an excellent team that heals people, promotes health, and strengthens communities.
· Receives cleaning assignments and obtains cleaning materials and supplies from designated areas.
· Cleans and sanitizes assigned areas performing such tasks as sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors, preparing beds, cleaning bathrooms, and collecting recycling, garbage using approved methods, chemicals and equipment.
· Maintains and restocks supplies in janitor closets and cleaning carts. Cleans carts weekly and equipment and ensures all items are stored properly.
Hours: Full time, 9:30am-6:00pm. Every other weekend and holiday.
· Knowledge of housekeeping standards and practices normally acquired through a demonstrated ability to read, write, and remember/follow verbal or written instructions.
· Prefer but not required, high school graduate or equivalent
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· Previous experience in a housekeeping department is beneficial but not required
· Must be able to follow all applicable policies, procedures, schedules, sanitation, and safety requirements.
· Must be able to participate in 10 minutes of general stretching exercises at the beginning of each shift.
· Able to follow policy and procedure to create a safe environment and avoid error.
· Ability to communicate effectively with others
· Seeks opportunity to continually improve and learn
· Ability to lift 50 pounds maximum and frequently walk, stand, push/pull, reach and twist/turn.