Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - NO CPR - 100422-CNA
at Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Extended Services Inc
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to work at Aspirus Pleasant View in Phillips, Wisconsin.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attends to patient requests promptly
- Meets safety needs of patient and uses equipment safely and properly
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses, CNAs and staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and bathrooms between daily cleanings
- Verbally communicates observations to supervising Registered Nurse and reports any observed changes
- Active listing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of patient care standards normally obtained through completion of CNA certification
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.