Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE - 000102-MEDICAL PEDIATRICS
at Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
64 hours per pay period with weekend and holiday rotation
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work in the Med/Peds Unit at Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assists in the delivery of primary health care
- Assists in maintenance of clinical records / documentation
- Provides a wide variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for medical staff
- Strong communication with team members and the ability to work as a team player
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of:
- Either a CNA or LPN program – REQUIRED
- State of Wisconsin current CNA certification or LPN license – REQUIRED
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire required
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.