Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE - 000110-REHAB
at Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
24 Hours per pay period
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse in Rehab at Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides basic nursing care to patients under the general supervision of a registered nurse
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience
- Participates in projects and programs designed to enhance delivery of patient satisfaction
- Reports data to the RN for the development of the plan of care
- Current Wisconsin LPN Licensure (REQUIRED)
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire required.
- Knowledge of patient care standards normally acquired through graduation from an accredited Practical Nursing program
- Prior experience in medical / surgical environment helpful but necessary
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.