Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN - Birnamwood Clinic - BIRNAMWOOD - NURSING
at Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Langlade Hospital
BIRNAMWOOD - NURSING
Day Shift - occasional PM
Primary location is LPN in the Birnamwood Clinic as well as helping the current LPN in Antigo and the current LPN in Elcho. Will complete medication refills for Aspirus Antigo, Birnamwood and Elcho Clinics.
Day shift – with occasional PM
The Licensed Practical Nurse will:
· Provides basic nursing care.
· Record nursing care given and reports to the appropriate person changes in the condition of a patient.
· Accept only patient care assignments that the LPN is licensed to perform.
· Assists with the collection of data.
· Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans.
· Reinforces the teaching provided by the RN, Advanced practice professional or podiatrist and provides basic health care instructions.
· In complex patient situations, the LPN performs delegated nursing or medical acts beyond basic nursing care under the direct supervision of an RN, Advanced practice professional, or podiatrist.
Primarily Birnamwood, WI but may also help our Antigo and Elcho Clinics.
Candidate should have:
· Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through graduation from an accredited LPN program.
· Possesses an active Wisconsin practical nurse license.
· Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire. All clinical personnel in identified job codes are required to maintain cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training through independent study, manikin and knowledge testing. An acceptable CPR training program is the Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider course from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross Professional Rescuer Program with AED.
One or two years' medical experience and knowledge of medical practice preferred, but not required.