Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
REGISTERED NURSE - CASE MANAGER HOURLY - WOUND CLINIC
at Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country, based on overall organizational performance. It's an exciting time to join our growing organization! Our system and service area extends from beautiful central and northern Wisconsin into the majestic lake shore regions of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have 8 hospitals and over 55 primary care/specialty clinics.
The RN Case Manager primarily serves as a Registered Nurse by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients in the Wound Healing Center. This individual also provides care coordination and ensures patient's safe transition from the Center to home or an alternate site. The RN Case Manager assists Physicians with the development and implementation of wound treatment plans and participates in performance improvement review activities.
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of Medical/Surgical experience - wound care experience preferred
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin
- Must maintain current certification in Basic Life Support
- Communication skills for open, effective dialogue with patients, Physicians and staff
- Basic computer operations
- Able to project and model a positive customer service attitude
- Able to respect and maintain patient confidentiality
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures
- Able to develop and maintain effective interpersonal work relationships with employees, management and Physicians
Forbes Magazine Rates Wisconsin Rapids, WI, as the Fifth Best Small City to Raise a Family! With a population of 18,300, the community boasts a $5 million performing arts center, music and craft festivals, and a historical museum. Surrounded by lakes and rivers, Wisconsin Rapids offers excellent schools and family-focused living. You will also find four seasons of family fun including hunting, fishing, golf and much more, all right in your own backyard!